Please enter banners and links.
USP Pro lets you create unlimited custom forms and let visitors submit content, register, and much more from the front-end of your site.
USP Pro is the premium version of User Submitted Posts, the #1 WordPress plugin for user-generated content. It enables you to create unlimited forms and display them anywhere on your site.
USP Pro gives you fine-grained control to build the perfect front-end forms. Easily create submission forms, registration forms, contact forms, forums, and everything in between. Read testimonials »
USP Pro allows USER SUBMITTED POSTS, including posts and user-registration forms
- Create unlimited custom forms for posting content from the frontend. You can display submitted content anywhere, auto-display images, and much more.
- You can also create forms to register new users with custom fields for profile info.
- Enable visitors to submit images, video and more from the front-end. Extensive settings for fine-grain control over forms, posts, and more.
- Contact-form settings, email alerts, show/hide content, and more.
- The plugin uses the WordPress API to keep things fast and secure.
- The free version of the plugin is supported via its support forum at WordPress.org.
- The free version of USP and all of its future updates are completely free, but the plugin is not as capable as USP Pro.
- As a plugin hosted at the WordPress Plugin Directory, the free version of USP also enjoys auto-updates from the Admin Area.
- Also built with PHP and the WordPress API. Additional security measures such as antispam challenge-question possible via plugin settings.
- Includes one form designed for submitting post content from the front-end. Also can use a template file to add custom form.
- Display the predefined USP Form on any page or number of pages. Also can use a template file to add custom form.
- USP Pro includes over 40 action and filter hooks, so you can customize virtually anything exactly as needed. Check out a complete list of hooks »
- Use any HTML5
<input>types: text (default), checkbox, password, radio, url, search, email, tel, month, week, time, DateTime, DateTime-local, color, date, range, and number.
- Form fields can be anything: text, text area, select, radio, files, checkboxes, hidden, submit, etc. Use Quicktags to add fields for Name, URL, Email, Categories, Tags, Files, and more.
- Check out the plugin extensive features by clicking here.