20V MAX Cordless Drill / Driver by BLACK+DECKER with 30-Piece Accessories (LD120VA); with 43% off and free shipping, this will definitely not last!
- Brand: BLACK+DECKER
- Manufacturer: Black & Decker
BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX Cordless Drill Features
- Ideal for drilling through or screwing in wood, metal, and plastic, soft-grip handle provides added comfort during use
- The lithium-ion battery holds a charge for up to 18 months
- 30 accessories include drill and screwdriving bits, nut drivers, and magnetic bit tip holder
- The kit also includes one 20 volt lithium-ion battery and charger; Uses: Drilling through wood, metal, and plastic, Screwdriving though wood, metal, and plastic.RPM : 0 650 rpm
- Chuck Size: 3/8 in; Clutch Setting: 24; Included Components: LD120 20Volt MAX Lithium Drill/Driver, (1) LB20 20Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Battery, (1) LCS20 Charger, (6) Brad Point Drill Bits, (10) 1-inch Screw driving Bits, (9) 2-inch Screw driving Bits, (4) Nut Drivers, (1) Magnetic Bit Tip Holder; Power Source: Cordless
BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX Cordless Drill Manufacturer Info
- PartNumber: LD120VA
- Model: LD120VA
- Warranty: 2-Year Warranty
BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX Cordless Drill Product Info
- Color: Orange
- NumberOfItems: 1
Style:20V Drill/Driver Kit
20V MAX BLACK+DECKER Cordless Drill Technical Details
Manufacturer Black & Decker Part Number LD120VA Item Weight 4.25 pounds Product Dimensions 8.94 x 4 x 7.75 inches Item model number LD120VA Batteries 1 Lithium-ion batteries required. (included) Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No Color Orange Style 20V Drill/Driver Kit Power Source Battery Powered Voltage 20 Volts Torque 300 Inch Pounds Item Package Quantity 1 Number Of Pieces 1 Number of Handles 1 Speed 750 RPM Accessory Connection Type 3/8-inch Chuck Switch Style Trigger Special Features Heavy-duty Included Components LD120 drill, LB20 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Battery, LCS20 Charger, Brad Point Drill Bits (6), 1 in. Screwdriving Bits (10), 2 in. Screwdriving Bits (9), Nut Drivers (4), Magnetic Bit Tip Holder (1) Batteries Included? Yes Batteries Required? Yes Battery Cell Type Lithium Warranty Description 2-Year Warranty
It comes with 6 different drill bits:
5/32, 1/8, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16
Rob J purchased and used this power drill. Here is how he weighed in:
5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome “around the house” starter kit reviewed in the United States on December 16, 2019Style: 20V Drill/Driver KitVerified PurchaseFor under $60, you can’t beat this kit!
I would consider myself to be an “around the house” when it comes to using tools. I’m not doing any voluntary DIY projects, but hanging pictures, fixing door handles, putting together furniture (you get the picture) is normal for me.
After reading through different reviews on Amazon and watching youtube videos I decided on the Black and Decker and I’m very happy with my purchase.
– The battery life is great, I’ve never done anything where I needed to stop halfway through to charge the battery (plus you can get spares). I think another reviewer said it lasted him around 4 hours.
– The torque is great. I’ve never had one problem drilling or removing screws.
– Hard to explain, but I feel as if I have more control over the speed / power im putting out vs my old dewalt drill.
– Relatively lightweight and ergonomically designed.
– The accessories are decent. The bits seem like cheapish steel to me, but the assortment is nice to have / I saw it as a bonus anyways.
– There are no glaring cons, assuming the fact that you treat this like the starter kit it is. But It’s not the most powerful drill, isn’t the most complete kit, doesn’t come with a drill case or bag, etc.
The one thing I didn’t realize was they didn’t include any allen bits, which stinks because I specifically bought the drill to put together an IKEA desk. (which I find very odd as they included Robertson bits) As a side note, I ended up getting the baker and bolt allen bits and they are incredible quality. https://www.amazon.com/Baker-Bolt-Wrench-COMPLETE-Magnetic/dp/B07GVSV5R7/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=baker+and+bolt&qid=1576546921&sr=8-2 – I highly recommend those too.
All in all, this is a great drill kit for the value. I give it a 5/5. Find out more on power tools by clicking here