- 3D Printing with the Maker Select V2 – Ep1 | Overview and Assembly
- 3D Printing with the Maker Select V2 – Ep8 | 2 Years Later…Still worth it?
- Review: Monoprice Maker Select V2
- Monoprice Maker Select V2
- Getting Started with the Monoprice 3D printer
- Monoprice Maker Select Plus 3D Printer | Unboxing & Assembly Setup
- Monoprice Maker Select Plus | IN DEPTH 3D Printer Review
- Monoprice Maker Select v2 | What mods have I done?
- 3D Printer Bed leveling – Monoprice Maker Select v2
- Monoprice Maker select V2 3D printer, unbox, build, print, and review!!
Monoprice Maker Select 3D Printer v2 With Large Heated (200 x 200 x180 mm) Build Plate + Free Sample PLA Filament And MicroSD Card Preloaded With Printable 3D Models.
If you’re ready to take your ideas and designs from paper or CAD file to the next level, the Monoprice MAKER SELECT 3D Printer is the perfect starter solution for your needs! Unlike kit-based printers, which require a certain level of knowledge, experience, and time to assemble, the MAKER SELECT 3D Printer is assembled using only 6 screws and includes everything you need to begin printing right out of the box. With the ability to print any type of 3D filament and a price point lower than most DIY kits, this entry-level 3D printer is the easiest and least expensive way to join the 3D printing revolution! Includes 2GB micro SD card preloaded with printable 3D models out of the box Includes sample PLA filament so you can print right out of the box Heated build plate allows for high-reliability printing of slow cooling materials, such as ABS Can use compatible software, such as Cure, Repeater, or Simplify 3D Expanded user’s manual with detailed, easy-to-follow assembly and usage instructions Tighten just 6 screws and be printing in 10 minutes Choose to give the innovative and creative gift of learning. Click here for more info
- Product Dimensions: 15.7 x 20.4 x 19.4 inches ; 1.44 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 26.5 pounds
- ASIN: B018GZBC3Y
- Item model number: 113860